Recommended Mineral Intake Calculator
This recommended mineral intake calculator help you
to understand the functions of various minerals, their roles to
create different actions in the body and their source.
- The mineral Iodine is abundant in sea foods and green vegetables.
Severe deficiency of iodine causes goiter.
- Chromium is a mineral which works with insulin to help the body
use glucose. Milk and Cheese are good sources of chromium.
- Copper helps the body produce hemoglobin, to transport oxygen
in red blood cells.
- Potassium helps maintain blood pressure, transmits nerve impulses
and aids in muscle contraction.
- Deficiency of Calcium can affect bone density and increases
risk for osteoporosis.