Fitness Models - Fawnia Mondey Makes Fitness Fun
your workout a facelift, with Making Fitness Fun! Pick up a copy
and Fawnia Mondey (National Figure Competitor) will be your training
partner three times a week, training together at your place! While
you are finishing a couple sets Fawnia will be show you different
ways to train the same body part at the gym!
As a bonus, Fawnia's figure contest is included!
Available on 2 VHS tapes or on one complete DVD!
Fawnia will be with you every step of the way as she:
- Demonstrates proper form for safe training.
- Provides additional tips on the importance of nutrition for
reaching your fitness goals.
- Helps you overcome any fears or insecurities you may have about
- Motivates you to workout at least three days a week by seeing
your bodies response to training!
"Making Fitness Fun" Now!
I am an actress, dance instructor and fitness model. During the
summer of 2000, I worked in Prague, Czeck Republic, shooting 'Dokota
Bound' and playing the lead. In summer of 2001, I returned to Prague,
and played the lead in 'Cries of Innocence'.
- Starting off 2002 with a bang I posed for Playboy's special
editions: 'Natural Beauties', 'Lingerie', and 'Book of Nudes'.
- In Feb, 2002 I visited New Orleans, and represented Maxim Magazine,
attending many of the pre Super Bowl parties.
- In April, 2002 I won the model search for Malibu Body Wear and
will be shooting with Alex Ardenti for their catalogs and various
bodybuilding & fitness magazines magazines.
- Formally, an award winning exotic dancer, I have independently
produced five 'How to Dance' instructional videos on "The
Art of Exotic Dancing." and one video on flexibility titled
"Fawnia's Flexibility Girls".
- I am a columnist for 'Athletic Womens Magazine'. And I have
proudly represented 'ProLab Nutrition' and 'Dorian Yates Approved'
supplement company's at various bodybuilding shows, spreading
the word of living a life of health and fitness.
Fawnia's Contest History:
- 1st 2005 BC Championships - figure short
- 2005 NPC Pittsburgh Show (figure up to 5'4")
- 3rd 2004 Emerald Cup (figure, 5'3" - 5'4"),
- 2nd 2003 BC Championships (figure, short),
- 1st 1999 Muscle & Fitness Mania (bodybuilding),
- 4th 1994 BC Championships (freestyle wrestling)
I enjoy writing, dancing, traveling, and entertaining others. Working
in front of the camera has been my passion since I was very young,
and to this date I have been fortunate to have pursued and fulfilled
many of my dreams.
Date Of Birth: Sept 24th. 1975
Weight: 109 contest; 120 - 130 off season, 117 comfortable
Body fat: 7-9% (contest); 12 - 14% (off-season)
Best bodypart: Calves and Butt.
Favorite movie: "Awakenings" with Robin Williams,
and "My Life Without Me" I thought was well done.
Fawnia's Fitness Articles:
Fawnia's Fitness Models Page!