Introductions

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Goodfortitude
STARTING OUT

Introductions

Post by Goodfortitude »

Hi everyone. I'm new to Shapefit forums and thought I'd introduce myself here. Of the choices, this thread seemed the most appropriate to me. Also, I am having a tad bit of difficulty. I'm not sure if it relates to Firefox browser or not. In profile, which I just finished, I cannot see "Other" answers in the Fitness Q/A section. I was wondering if you guys can see the ones I answered with "Other" on? Thank you!!!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Introductions

Post by Boss Man »

Good to see you. I cannot see the things you are referring too, so I will contact the Admin immediately.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I've just done that so hopefully in the next 24 hours, Admin will get Tech onto it and see what is what :).
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Just checked a contact from the Admin. He will contact the Tech people and notify you when your issue is reolved :).
Goodfortitude
STARTING OUT

Post by Goodfortitude »

I finally found a for this, btw. I just had to do it through I.E. I'm not sure why Firefox wouldn't allow me to, unless I just had some odd setting in there. Thanks again.