Add weight

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

la_mar1983
STARTING OUT

Add weight

Post by la_mar1983 »

Hi! I want to add weight on legs and butt.
I train this areas hard twice a week. But I am not seeing any results...since 2 months
What am i doing wrong?
how long should I wait until ill see some results? what exersice is good for this areas? I am taking protein each time a go to the gym, that meens about 4 times /week, I do not take more than 1 spoon because I do not ho much I have to take. I eat chicken, salads, tuna fish, eggs and rice. usually i eat 2-3 times/day .
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Add weight

Post by Boss Man »

Why necessarily the lower area, and not the whole body?

Results with anything take time.

Tuna is high Mercury, so you'd be advised not to have more than 2-3 serves a week.

As for the diet, I would suggest having around 6 small meals a day, totalling around 2,100 calories a day. That's 1,800 female average and 300 on top for exercise.

Also what you're doing training wise may be a prohblem. Training the areas is not necessarily going to work unless you're doing it right.

You can do things like Squats, Lunges, (Variations include, side, front, and walking), Leg Press, Step ups, even Deadlifts work to some extent.