I'm back...with a positive attitude!

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

shellies78
STARTING OUT

I'm back...with a positive attitude!

Post by shellies78 »

I've been MIA for many months now, dealing with some medical problems, including hypothyroidisim, cervical pre-cancer, anemia, and runner's knees. All have/are being treated currently and outlook is good. I've gained 10 pound weight loss back, but I'm determined to get back on track and lose the weight, slowly but surely!!

It took me a while to come around again but I really need to lose this weight. I think it's causing me a lot of fatigue in addition to thyroid. I'm thankful for this site, because I know I can always come here for advice and great success stories.

Shellies, keeping head up!!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: I'm back...with a positive attitude!

Post by Boss Man »

I am sorry you ended up in the situation you were in, but I am happy to see that things seem to be progressing positively.

Whatever can do for you, we will try to do. You showed us what sort of person you are and in book you have earned as much support and encouragement and help as we may be able to give.

Take care, best wishes and good luck managing to look after yourself and that bundle of joy. You are a wonderful example to others, of how you can stay pretty positive, strong and focused when you're going through some pretty tough stuff :).
cassiegose
VETERAN

Re: I'm back...with a positive attitude!

Post by cassiegose »

shellies78 wrote:I've been MIA for many months now, dealing with some medical problems, including hypothyroidisim, cervical pre-cancer, anemia, and runner's knees. All have/are being treated currently and outlook is good. I've gained 10 pound weight loss back, but I'm determined to get back on track and lose the weight, slowly but surely!!

It took me a while to come around again but I really need to lose this weight. I think it's causing me a lot of fatigue in addition to thyroid. I'm thankful for this site, because I know I can always come here for advice and great success stories.

Shellies, keeping head up!!
Welcome back darling! I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a rough time this past few months BUT SO GLAD to see that you're doing something about the things that you are in control of.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling down, but in rising every time we fall".

Chin up and good luck as you get back into the swing of things.

Cassie