arnold fitness expo 2011

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

itgirl25
STARTING OUT

arnold fitness expo 2011

Post by itgirl25 »

i'm going. i can hardly wait. it'll be first time. looking forward to seeing the folks i admire in the magazines in person. anyone else going/ever been?
cassiegose
VETERAN

Re: arnold fitness expo 2011

Post by cassiegose »

itgirl25 wrote:i'm going. i can hardly wait. it'll be first time. looking forward to seeing the folks i admire in the magazines in person. anyone else going/ever been?
Isn't it in October? I think boyfriend and I are going. :) I've never been but BF went the year before last and said it was awesome. He has a pic with him and Ronnie Coleman and a couple other guys. Should be a fun time.
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

amatlack wrote:Woah - BF??
thought exactly… it’s can’t be helped Cassie is HOT! :P
cassiegose
VETERAN

Post by cassiegose »

amatlack wrote:Woah - BF?? Congrats, Cassie! And if he's going to the Arnold, it sounds like he's another fitness buff! :D
Thanks Allison! Yes hes definitely a fitness buff... Hes a bodybuilder AND a Wellness Doctor. :) I pretty much couldn't be happier. He was at last bodybuilding show and ended up contacting me after the show. Hes pretty amazing.... I'm all smiles these days. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nokie173 wrote:
amatlack wrote:Woah - BF??
thought exactly… it’s can’t be helped Cassie is HOT! :P
awwww... you're too sweet! :D
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

cassiegose wrote:Thanks Allison! Yes hes definitely a fitness buff... Hes a bodybuilder AND a Wellness Doctor. :) I pretty much couldn't be happier. He was at last bodybuilding show and ended up contacting me after the show. Hes pretty amazing.... I'm all smiles these days. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's awesome Cassie! I'm so happy for you. :mrgreen: He's one lucky guy!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

It's great to see someone who is so emotionally beautiful, special and big hearted, actually getting what they deserve from life. She's given so much to herself and others, now is a chance for her to get a little more of it back.

She's always been a absolute diamond where her and myself are concerned. The fact I know her at all in any way, is to me something I value immensely and everything Cassie has done, including overcoming some of her past problems in life, makes me incredibly proud of her.

She deserves the very best from life, because it is easier to be a total , than it is to be human and because she has worked so hard at her education, athletic endeavours, but most of all at being someone she thinks is best for her to be and best for others to experience.

This is for you misses. Live it, love it and don't let anything or anyone stop you being everything you are and can go onto be. You're a great friend and an excellent human being and If the current circumstances are truly meaningful and feel so right in your life, I'll support it 10,000% and I'll support anything you do, whenever I feasibly can.

GOOD LUCK
cassiegose
VETERAN

Post by cassiegose »

Boss Man wrote:It's great to see someone who is so emotionally beautiful, special and big hearted, actually getting what they deserve from life. She's given so much to herself and others, now is a chance for her to get a little more of it back.

She's always been a absolute diamond where her and myself are concerned. The fact I know her at all in any way, is to me something I value immensely and everything Cassie has done, including overcoming some of her past problems in life, makes me incredibly proud of her.

She deserves the very best from life, because it is easier to be a total , than it is to be human and because she has worked so hard at her education, athletic endeavours, but most of all at being someone she thinks is best for her to be and best for others to experience.

This is for you misses. Live it, love it and don't let anything or anyone stop you being everything you are and can go onto be. You're a great friend and an excellent human being and If the current circumstances are truly meaningful and feel so right in your life, I'll support it 10,000% and I'll support anything you do, whenever I feasibly can.

GOOD LUCK
Awwww shucks. :mrgreen:

Thank you so much Bossman... and everybody else. We'll see how this works out. I'm used to getting "burned" in alot of different areas in life so was a little hesitant at first with the situation... really didn't want to get hopes and end up disappointed again. However, this situation feels different than others in the past and feels very "right" soooo I'm thinking this one may be different.

You guys are the BEST and I'm so incredibly blessed to have each and every one of you in life.
itgirl25
STARTING OUT

Post by itgirl25 »

cassiegose wrote:
itgirl25 wrote:i'm going. i can hardly wait. it'll be first time. looking forward to seeing the folks i admire in the magazines in person. anyone else going/ever been?
Isn't it in October? I think boyfriend and I are going. :) I've never been but BF went the year before last and said it was awesome. He has a pic with him and Ronnie Coleman and a couple other guys. Should be a fun time.
it's in march.
cassiegose
VETERAN

Post by cassiegose »

itgirl25 wrote:
cassiegose wrote:
it's in march.
Ohhh ok I lied. We're thinking about going to the Mr Olympia in Vegas. Same thing only different. :mrgreen: