Gun Crime In America

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Should Gun Shops Be Legal In America?

Yes
46%
No
31%
Only with tighter restrictions, vetting of buyers and penalites for non-conforming shopkeepers.
23%

Total votes: 13

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Gun Crime In America

Post by Boss Man »

A brilliant way to get the message across.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

do you think it was a big deal that we didn't have obama or kerry at the rally boss?

i understand that they couldn't come. i think everyone knows how we feel on terrorism. I think it's just republicans trying to complain about something to be honest.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well it might have looked like a big deal, but if they were unavailable to come then you just have to hope there was a good reason and not a false one.
musculArgirl2
VETERAN

Post by musculArgirl2 »

I think there must have been a good reason. obama's camp said that they wanted more than 36 hours to plan the security detail. i know kerry was in india at the time. Whatever the reason i'm sure it was legitimate. Americans and obama have france's back and everyone else that fights terrorism i think everyone knows that. Did australia's prime minister attend??
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I don't know to be honest.
SingaSoph
STARTING OUT

Post by SingaSoph »

And yet again an American president has to come out before a crowd and lament the loss of young lives over a shooting and yet again everyone will say how sad it is and yet again will nothing be done about it.

Obama is sick of it and I admire him for finally changing the narrative.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Australia used to get gun killing sprees years ago, but since they stopped legalised guns, they have never had another one since.

I wonder what America's reaction to that would be. Probably some lame excuse why the same outcome(s), would not happen in a larger country with a bigger population that has higher levels of crime and corruption, although the person saying that wouldn't make reference to that last part.

I wonder when anyone will canvas the relatives and friends of gun massacre's, to ask them for a viewpoint on legal guns?

I'm not sure that has ever happened.
fat-to-fit
REGULAR

Post by fat-to-fit »

Our culture is very much gun oriented. I went to a very rural area a few weeks ago. the gas stations would have animals heads on their walls, and sell guns i believe at the gas station.. People at the schools take days off of school to go hunting... NRA is also one of the most powerful lobbiest groups in the country. :)