Abnormal heart beat

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

skully
REGULAR

Abnormal heart beat

Post by skully »

As some of you know _ it's ramadan here in the UAE (fasting month)....ive noticed this keep happening to me...I fast for 14 hours, no water, no food...no gum...nothing basically...and after i eat, at 7 pm... heart beat goes insane....the beats are hard and fast...although food is like:

whole wheat pasta with chicken, soup, and water...and a mini crepe thing..like 1-2 pieces....

what could cause heart to go cukoo??
skully
REGULAR

Re: Abnormal heart beat

Post by skully »

I think it has to do with lungs....actually...I just found out that RHR is 100beats/mintue...I have been wearing an wrist heart monitor (thanks to lovely people from work who got it for me!!!)

And heart rate goes up to 171 when I do weight training, and 181 when I do boxing (punching bag)....While im at rest or JUST talking... hear rate is between 100-130...

i dunno if i shuld be worried...cuz i know the MAX is 80 beats...and ive been told a lot of times.. many people - trainers, physicians (non speialist)...do u have a heart problem?

the personal trainedr at gym said...you may have prob;em with your breathing hence heart is being affected...she said told me sth about thumbs fingernail touching...and mine dont form a diamond shape...and that indicats a lung/breathin issue...

any ideas?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Abnormal heart beat

Post by Boss Man »

I concur on the doctor problem. You might have a Valve problem, Ventricular issue, some sort of problem with Arterial Plaque or Atheromas causing restricted bloodflow, or any number of possibles.

Then again, it could be nothing, but if in doubt see a medic.