Need help from a fitness professional please?!?

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

dorieus
STARTING OUT

Need help from a fitness professional please?!?

Post by dorieus »

I have a homework assignment to do an internet interview with a fitness professional and I have emailed multiple local people and gotten no replies. So in an effort to not fail I am posting on forums as a last resort, please someone answer the questions. You can feel free to email me if you feel more comfortable. BUT IT HAS TO BE A FITNESS PROFESSIONAL!

ok here are the questions....

1. What is your background in fitness?
2. What has been your career progression?
3. What are your career goals?
4. Have these goals changed since you started your career? and How?
5. What is your current position?
6. What is a typical workday like for you?
7. What makes the organization you work for different from other organizations you've worked for?
8. What do you like most about the organization you work for?
9. Do you have any suggestions or advice for someone looking to begin a career in the fitness industry?
10. What do you think some big changes in fitness in the coming years might be?
dorieus
STARTING OUT

Re: Need help from a fitness professional please?!?

Post by dorieus »

Please, somebody help?!?!?
dorieus
STARTING OUT

Post by dorieus »

as it says in original post, it is an internet interview assignment. but ty anyways.
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

You could still go to a gym and talk to a trainer. Or just call and talk to one. I don't think your instructor will dig that deep to find out that it wasn't online I don't understand why it would matter. there would probably be more information provided over the phone anyways. That's what i would do. i don't understand why it has to be online anyways. I'm a little crabby today though so sorry. whatever works. :)
dorieus
STARTING OUT

Post by dorieus »

ok, well thank you all for the mostly negative replies, I'm working it out on own, people are just unhelpful. And lesplease, how is it unsafe? I'm emailing people, not meeting them in a dark alley, seriously paranoid much?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Sorry dude, but you ask for help from "fitness professionals" and the people who responded aren't, so what can they do? If they respond, they might invalidate your project.