Athletes Wanted

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

AFXStyle
STARTING OUT

Athletes Wanted

Post by AFXStyle »

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a few athletes that may want some help with their training. I would provide a program, monitor your progress, upload training videos and pictures with detailed explanations on exercises and why they are important.

If anyone is interested send me a private message.

Thanks
scottgaran
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Re: Athletes Wanted

Post by scottgaran »

Hey Danny, thanks for putting out the info and being willing to help people. Just a suggestion to update your page to show if you are a fitness trainer, went to college or what. There are a lot of people offering info on these pages, and people don't know where it's coming from.
AFXStyle
STARTING OUT

Post by AFXStyle »

scottgaran wrote:Hey Danny, thanks for putting out the info and being willing to help people. Just a suggestion to update your page to show if you are a fitness trainer, went to college or what. There are a lot of people offering info on these pages, and people don't know where it's coming from.
Thanks man, I will update it now.
scottgaran
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by scottgaran »

Hey Danny, thanks for the update. You still may want to look at your basic info, unless you are 89 yoa, 5'06" and 5 lbs. I gotta see your diet! Better yet, i gotta see a pic!!!!!!
Scott
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

5 ft 6", 89 years old and 5lbs in weight? That's not the stats for a person it's the stats for a piece of rope :P
AFXStyle
STARTING OUT

Post by AFXStyle »

haha, sorry guys. I did not realize people actually looked at profile.

I will get right on this