Hi, I'm Tarian and I'm very new.

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Tarian
STARTING OUT

Hi, I'm Tarian and I'm very new.

Post by Tarian »

Hello, I'm not used to forums and I'm just new to this website as well. Let me know if there's anything I should know as a newbie. ^-^

I'm an 18 year old and finishing off Higschool. I'm 6'3 and 220 pounds. I like most things, and dislike only a few things. I come to you all, this forum, in hopes of meeting people whom can help me achieve goals in fitness and along the way to perhaps make a few or many new friends in the process.

I have a strong drive to get myself into better shape. whole life I've been overlooked as a person in general, and even as a boyfriend. I've suffered many heart breaks from people who meant a great deal to me and who are good people, but left me for stupid reasons, and though it's unspoken, I know that if I was better looking I wouldn't be so easily thrown away.

I feel I really need the guidance and advice that can come best from real people who can advice based individual situations.... I hope to find someone who might stick with me, or a few people, helping me on the path to success. I'm willing to work very hard and ask for only guidance because I really have very little idea of where to start steps towards a healthier body.

I uh, don't know what else to say yet... I can give some information about myself on request if that could help. (not personal info of course) I'd really love to meet someone who would be willing to take me under their wing so to speak.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this, I hope it wasn't to large an introduction.

Kind regards to all, I hope to hear back from you. ^<^
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hi, I'm Tarian and I'm very new.

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Tarian, good to have you on board.