Thank You !!!!!

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

phsearle
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Thank You !!!!!

Post by phsearle »

Hi

I would like to thank any and all people who have posted in threads. it has helped me refine diet and streamline workouts as I try to lose another 50 pounds. The first 50 came fairly easily, I feared the second would not be quite as easey as lethargy and boredom started to set in.

Your thoughts and suggestions have got me motivated to get the next 50 pounds and get back to a healthy weight for the first time since teens.

Thanks to all of you
Paul
Nokie173
VETERAN

Re: Thank You !!!!!

Post by Nokie173 »

Good job with the first 50lbs!!! AWESOME!!!! Now….don‘t give up.
There will be hard times. Keep posting questions, you can even vent… :P
We here as a community try to help each other reach their goals and give a little butt kicking if needed.
Keep up the good work! :D
fitoverforty
VETERAN

Post by fitoverforty »

Nokie is right.... butt has been kicked more than once around here (but only 'cause I needed it!! :D :D )

Just stay focused and please keep us up to date on your progress, we are always here to encourage, support and listen. :D

Congrats on the first 50lbs. That is fantastic!
PandorasVise
HIGH FLYER

Post by PandorasVise »

try new things to keep it interesting.
phsearle
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by phsearle »

amen to that

I'll tell you what thought I just started to work at Dominos Pizza................if ever there was a recipe for disaster that's it :P
phsearle
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by phsearle »

tell me about it !

no microwave at the restaraunt so I am stuck with salad. I got in last night and told boss get me a salad so he comes up with a thin crust vege pizza I said oh well I could eat horse and chase it's jockey so why not.

Mercifully i worked out yesterday so I lost 3/4 of a pound but I fear free pizza could be a BIG WORRY down the road. But anything worth doing needs to be tested so this such a test