FitTracker Question

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

mjjdm1985
SOCIAL CLIMBER

FitTracker Question

Post by mjjdm1985 »

I was looking at the FitTracker workout plans because girlfriend is trying to lose some weight and get fit. I don't know nearly enough about weight training or workout routines for ladies, but it looks like all the workout routines I saw on FitTracker (I clicked through about eight intermediate ones) were geared towards men. Is there a routine on there, or anywhere, that someone would recommend for a person trying to lose about 15 pounds over the course of 2-3 months? I know weight loss is about calorie deficit but she doesn't just want to get skinny, she wants to be in good all-around shape...
Nokie173
VETERAN

Re: FitTracker Question

Post by Nokie173 »

Diet will be a major part of her losing weight. It’s like 80% for weight loss. It doesn’t mean she eat less and starve herself. It means she will have to really be strict on what she eats. Like complex carbs, lean proteins, good fats, lots of fruits and veggies.
Workout… starting out with Full Body workout might be good for her. 1-2 exercise per muscle group. :mrgreen: