New here

A place to hang with other members, introduce yourself and discuss practically anything.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Magic88
STARTING OUT

New here

Post by Magic88 »

Hello everyone!

I just joined this forum and have started lifestyle change this week. I am 21 yrs old, 5 ft 3 and weigh 260 pounds. I always was overweight (180 lb) but in the last year i have gained 80 pounds. I currently dont exercise or eat well (sometimes i eat fast food 3 or 4 times a week) at at least 4 or 5 times a month, so I am hoping that with exercise and eating right I will be able to achieve goal of 100 pounds! I have exercised and eaten right before and always able to loose around 10-20 pounds, but then after that it seems I loose motivation. This time round I am telling lots of people and have tons of support. From all the inspirational stories and other forums on here I feel like this time there is nothing stopping me. I am so tired of not feeling like the person I am. I am wondering what the hardest part in loosing weight is for anyone who has?

Thanks everyone :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: New here

Post by Boss Man »

If you truly belive you can do it. If you want to give more than you ever thought possible, (I am sure you can by the way), and if you give people here the time you can to tell us how you are doing and what you are trying to do to keep making things work for you, then the more you let us know, the more we can be here for you :).

WE want to help and we wll, so GOOD LUCK and don't be afraid sometiems to question yourself or fall over on the journey. The getting back up is the hardest part but it is something you can learn to develop a quick response to.

You are human so it's okay to sometimes slip-up. If you do possess the stickability to make your end goal a reality, then you'll be fine.

Personally I think you would be better around 110-115lbs. I think 100 bang on is a touch low, but that's just me.

Keep believing in yourself and trusting in yourself too. You're worth the time and effort you deserve to give to yourself. If you realise how much, you'll win half the battle from the start :).