What sports do you do?

A forum for training tips, advice and anything regarding sports and strength events.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

bmac_21
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by bmac_21 »

American football, boxing, tennis, basketball.
Zinm
STARTING OUT

sports

Post by Zinm »

i play football, baseball, basketball. Also i am into wrestling, soccer, and basicly every around the street sport!!
cjman13
STARTING OUT

sports

Post by cjman13 »

i used to be a sprinter in middle school, but once i got into high school i met some people who practiced parkour. now i have been doing that for about a year, and have found it very beneficial. :D
juan92
HIGH FLYER

Post by juan92 »

track
Mystik
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by Mystik »

MMA, hockey and basketball.
Boopster
REGULAR

Post by Boopster »

Baseball and Beach Volleyball!
DH_FMX
STARTING OUT

Post by DH_FMX »

Freestyle Motocross, Skateboarding, Wakeboarding
Lepsa
STARTING OUT

Post by Lepsa »

Football (Soccer) !!! :)
mzaruba423
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by mzaruba423 »

I try to do anything athletic, I'm surprised more people didn't have the same answer :(
PandorasVise
HIGH FLYER

Post by PandorasVise »

I love tennis and xc skiing. I wish there was more sports to do as a woman. I would love to join almost any sport but running.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well most things like Rockclimbing, Microlighting etc etc are for anyone, but there are places like womens, Soccer, (football), leagues, womens Boxing leagues, Wrestling, Martial arts clubs / comps etc etc, and you'd probably find one if you looked somwhere, I daresay even if you looked on Google, you'd find one local to you.
PandorasVise
HIGH FLYER

Post by PandorasVise »

WE definitely have rock climbing. I live in the mountains and hike, ski, snowshoe all the trails all the time. I just like competitive sports but I live very far from any team sports. It is an hour to the nearest gym. In the summer there is a pick-up basketball game I sometimes join in on though, co-. I also coach kids teams, basketball, baseball, help with wrestling, and whatever else kids want to join.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Sounds a bit frustrating. I empathise with you, if you want to expand your sporting horizons, but you live somewhere that is an area that's not very sympathetic to your needs.

The only other thing I might suggest is perhaps something like a Nintendo WII, with it's sports games maybe.

Unles of course you could find a few people to colaborate on a sporting venture, like a weekly boxing class, or a Tai-bo class in a local hall for example. Perhaps with someone who has some understanding of classes, or specific cardiovascular disciplines.
backstage_lurker
STARTING OUT

Post by backstage_lurker »

I maybe the only one here...... I'm a Hockey Referee. I officiate at Tier II junior, this year (June) I get shot (or get looked at) to the higher level. I'm not on their radar, so I have to make them say "who dat"
lsreid24
STARTING OUT

Post by lsreid24 »

big time softball playerr right here =]