Advice Again.

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Coltskid993
STARTING OUT

Advice Again.

Post by Coltskid993 »

With the recent start of football I am being encouraged to gain weight, I have maintained weight at 170 all year. I intend to lose another 10 pounds during wrestling, but the issue is for me I am really looking to lose that weight and fat, and get the toning and definition I greatly desire, will losing 10 pounds make a visible difference and what is a healthy way I can do that during wrestling? Also me and a buddy are looking to have a regimen during the spring, where I can do football lifting but also do a lot of sprinting and cardio so that I can burn more fat and gain back more muscle, I would love advice as to how to go about this and get the results I want.
Trish0102
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Advice Again.

Post by Trish0102 »

You better consult a fitness instructor with that matter since you are doing a lot of physical activities that requires proper guidance.
toddhicks209
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by toddhicks209 »

Let your football coach know your fitness goals. He would probably accommodate you by working out a schedule for you to do your fitness program and may even be able to advise you on the best fitness path to take. Sports organizations sometimes hire fitness and nutrition experts.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I'd imagine after 4.5 years his circumstances will have changed quite a bit.