need advice...

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

LuluS
STARTING OUT

need advice...

Post by LuluS »

well membership at a fitness center expired yesterday and there 1 week left till school and i'll be working out there...but i need something to do to work out at home since i have no weights but just a treadmill...also, i seem to be losing weight a bit too fast, i'm eating right, exercising properly (every day except for weekend) and i went from 176 to 157 in around a month and a half...somethings wrong :x
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

What's diet like. Meals? Times?
LuluS
STARTING OUT

Post by LuluS »

well diets a bit different...i dont like eating 5-6 meals a day so i just stick to 3...when i wake up i have a can of Glucerin, then for lunch and dinner i have w/e mom cooks up..usually healthy stuff...usually i drink the glucerin at around 8-9, lunch is at 12-1 and dinner is at 5-6
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

What is Glucerin? You have any weblinks for it?
LuluS
STARTING OUT

Post by LuluS »

uhh nope...but glucerin is a small shake that is in either chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, or pecan butter...i drink a small chocolate Glucerin shake every morning..it has no Sugar (the shake is meant for diabetics, but is also used for weight loss i think), and its full of vitamans, protein, and everything
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well you need to eat 5-6 times a day, or your body will use muscle for energy and that's not productive.

You could have a piece of Fruit with your shake.

Lunch, usual things like Chicken Breast, Turkey, Low Fat Cheese. If you have the other stuff, you na have a piece of Fruit, but give it 10-15 minutes, so things like Chicken don't badly affect the digestion.

Dinner Chicken, Turkey, Soybeans, Tofu, Veggies, Brown Rice, things like that.

Snacks stuff like Low Salt buts, Yoghurts, Cheese.

That's a brief outline of what you can do, but you have to eat more, or you'll harm yourself not having 5 or 6 meals a day.