One Thing I Like About This Kids Section

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Probably not.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

not really...

the roids will allow you to move heavier wt over time so therefore you cause more damage which normally would might take over a week to repair but the roids might do that in 3 - 5 days so you'd need to space muscles out over the week but you can use a lot of volume each session like those 30 set arm days you see in the mag's
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Yep. I heard Preist does 22 sets on Chest.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Lee Preist.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Google him. He's well known enough.
Benjamin
STARTING OUT

Post by Benjamin »

I know theres all that about steroids, but appanrelty ive heard that if you take overdoses of many other legal substances such as creatine, or any other odd things. they can cause multiple damage, such as liver failure, breast increased and much much more!
kcb
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by kcb »

Steroids should ONLY be taken by people with muscle wasting disorders (or other related problems) and NOT to increase muscle mass. Its just stupid and for insecure people who want to look ripped quickly.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Not strictly true. Steroids are often taken to promote mass beyond the nautral peak.

Or in a lot of cases, retain more muscle mass whilst dieting for contests.

Most people who want bullet fast mass gains of Steroids, are foolish people under 21, who train for less than 6 months, plateau, and then think Steroids are the only answer to more mass gains on a 145lb body.

As for Creatine causing Liver damage, that's almost certainly tommyrot.

Creatien affects the Kidneys not Liver. The Kidneys even produce the toxic waste byproduct of Creatine Creatinine .
kcb
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by kcb »

Hmmm, I still think steroids should be for those who really need it.
Take a look at Chris Benoit! He was a fantastic wrestler until he abused steroids and ended up murdering his family and killing himself because of 'roid rage'.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

he was depressed...all roids do is accentuate the type of mood your in or are generally in...so if your generally angry, roids will put you over the top...if you're generally happy they'll be nothing wrong with you

no such thing as roid rage
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I actually read once there is a Steroid called Halotestin, that can promote Roid rage, as it causes I think some kind of abnormally high levels of Testosterone, and mood swings.

Most don't though.
Benjamin
STARTING OUT

Post by Benjamin »

do you beleive everything you hear in the media, im not speaking with much knowledge of the whole incident here as i am in england, but tbh media can make a whole lot of crap up!

Im talking about the chris benoit thing here btw
kcb
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by kcb »

I'm from England aswell, and watch wrestling on a regular basis, and step-dad is a really big fan, I didnt see this incident on the news but heard about it from a friend so I researched it further, everything I said is solid but I can see why your sceptical as the news can blow it way out of proportion and invent things of their own.
Benjamin
STARTING OUT

Post by Benjamin »

Ah ok, i was just wondering for the reasons you stated :D
Petersworkinout
STARTING OUT

Post by Petersworkinout »

I like the board to, ive seen many with things like that and its very annoying for people trying to ask serious questions