workout style

Teenagers and kids discuss your fitness concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

WRXguy
STARTING OUT

workout style

Post by WRXguy »

Hello. ive worked out before but now i'm starting to workout again, i planned on doing twice a day three times a week. is that to much? also, the problem is im at college and go home to work on the weekends. i was going to do cardio monday, wednesday, and friday mornings. and then only lift on monday and wednesday. is that ok? also what can anyone suggest to me about this college food... choices are kfc, pizza hut, taco bell, and friendlys. is there anything remotely healthy from any of those places?
silent1029
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by silent1029 »

lol for food you should just go to grocery store and buy all the healthy food you need. it'll probably be cheaper too
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

- your planning on going from nothing to 2 sessions a day...agh yes far too much
- 40mins wts / 20mins cardio on mon/wed/fri or wts mon/wed/fri and cardio tue/fri
- college food?? go to the market
Petersworkinout
STARTING OUT

Post by Petersworkinout »

like silent said just go to the grocery store, if you dont know how to cook, learn its easy and very necessary
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Well technically they do healthy. Just go to Pizza Hut, and ask for the Tomato Anchvovies and Mushroom in the Tray, cooked without all the Fatty Cheese and Dough.

Probably won't indulge your whims though.

Like I said, choose your local shops wisely. If you can find places that sell things like Cereal, or any Veggies, or Lamb Chops etc etc, that are discounted, or two for one, go for those. Any bargains you can get your hands on are better than nothing, will help to keep your spending down on the good stuff, and the walking will do you good.