How to get 6pack in short period

Discuss how to get ripped abs here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

kennetheim
STARTING OUT

How to get 6pack in short period

Post by kennetheim »

Hello guys!

Can anyone let me know how to get 6pack in very short period. i want to know the tips.
AZFitnessGuy
STARTING OUT

Re: How to get 6pack in short period

Post by AZFitnessGuy »

Ken,

unless you are already lean the only "tip" would be surgery. Ok here's the reality a good six pack can honestly be developed in 2 months, i've trained clients that couldn't do ten crunches and within 2 months were able to do 20 crunches, 20 side crunches, and a round of bicycles 3 times in a row, however unless they already had a low % they did not have a visible six pack. And theres no such thing as spot reduction so simply doing crunches isnt gonna lean out your tummy. Start a really good diet with a really good cardio program and you'll be on your way.

-Joe
Personal Trainer
http://www.fitnessfromgroundzero.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AZFitnessGuy
STARTING OUT

Post by AZFitnessGuy »

ps i should have a youtube six pack video up soon hit me up on email if you want it.
beachbodyabs
STARTING OUT

Post by beachbodyabs »

Hi check this video of mine out, should get you a great workout and help smash your abs and help bring them out.
http://youtu.be/n0bvn6XMS1E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A good ab routine, coupled with a good diet, should help bring them out. In a short time, you are going to have to work hard.
If you would like any advice, please feel free to add me on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002315549008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yours in Fitness
Simon
getasixpack
STARTING OUT

Post by getasixpack »

Well, for getting six packs the only thing needed is hard work... get proper diet, do crunches, go regular gym.. You can't make six packs in a day or weeks, it is a long process and you should have patience to do hard work regularly for 5-6 months.

I love six packs and do work out for almost 2 hours daily, 7 days!!

You can refer how to get a six pack to get more information on this..

Enjoy six packs!!!
wleemitch
STARTING OUT

Post by wleemitch »

They'll never show regardless of how hard you train with ab specific exercises if they're under fat.

You need to either:

Do lots of cardio ( run, swim, bike, jump rope etc. ) You can't just do ab exercises and expect fat
to come off the .

Diet.

A side note here I also heard from an instructor a while ago that your cortisol levels have an effect
on the tendency for your body fat to accumulate around the waist.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

That is true. Cortisol causes abdominal fat accumulation. It can also exert negative effects on proteins, causing potential muscle loss.

Too much can lead to Hypercortisolism, (Cushing's Disease), which can cause rounding of the face, muscle and bone weakness and a few other problems. Plus if you weaken the muscle which could include the heart, (Cardiac), then there's an increased risk of heart attacks.

Lots of Cardio isn't necessarily the answer to Abs. You only really need around 2-3 sessions of 30-40 minute stuff anyway. 1lb of muscle burns an added 45-50 calories, so the Abdominal fat can to some extent be removed by Abs work, but then so would fat from elsewhere, because 1lb of added Abdiominal muscle, would almost certainly have a generalised, not local effect.

Diet as eluded to is the key.
keniana
STARTING OUT

Post by keniana »

Well, it is important to know your status first. If you don't have much fat cover, you will need to build the muscle. If you have the six pack already but there a the fat layer above it, try to lose fat. SO
- If you already have six pack but there is a fat layer, burn fat
- If you don't have much fat but the muscles aren't firmed yet, do abs exercises
- If you have lots of fat and also no abs, lose weight first, build abs later.
There are some tips on how to get a six pack here.
Benton
STARTING OUT

Post by Benton »

Some basic and easy exercises for 6 pack abs in short tine are leg lifts, the plank, and the crunch.
These exercise can be performed on the floor with an exercise mat. For the six pack abs, a person has not only strengthened their abs by performing exercises, but also follow a diet and workout routine that hilp him to have a low body fat and help to visible abdominal muscles.
zillian
STARTING OUT

Post by zillian »

Proper exercise with with proper diet is necessary. 6 packs abs are not that difficult if your body is slim and your stomach is fit. ya if you have tummy then you will face many problems in that you have to do lot of efforts and also maintain your diet properly. there are so many machines available in the market that help in abs exercise.
lindaalbert
STARTING OUT

Post by lindaalbert »

am also trying to get six pack abs from last 3 months.. trainer giving very good guidelines to get six pack.. she will explain every workout and how can that workout helpful to six pack.. now am maintaining very good proper protein diet and 4 hours exercises..

Also you can find "how to get a six pack" stories on the web.. those will be helpful also.
John_Richard
STARTING OUT

Post by John_Richard »

There is no short cut for anything.. I would say slow steady wins the race.
You got to follow a strict fitness routine and adhere to it.
jmvane15
STARTING OUT

Post by jmvane15 »

How short of a period. Training by swimming would help it a lot, by doing flipturns and streamline kicking(dolphin kick).
Gym_Junkie
STARTING OUT

Post by Gym_Junkie »

As everyone else is saying, it all really depends on your body type and how much body fat percentage you have. It is important to be eating the right foods up until 48 hours after your workout.

If you have a higher fat percentage, you need to do workouts with higher reps and lower sets in order to tone up and increase your metabolism.

If you have a low fat percentage (your skinny), it is a lot easier to achieve a six pack. Make sure to do workouts that are centered around your core. For example, instead of bench pressing, start with dumb bell presses because it focuses on your core more than if you are bench pressing.

Remember to eat foods that are rich in nutrients such as any type of white meat. Also, peanut butter and cottage cheese are great sources of good protein and good fat.

If you want to start seeing results, make sure you are doing core-based lifting exercises and on the off days you aren't, do ab workouts such as flutter kicks. Flutter kicks work your abs way more than sit-ups and has much less strain on your back.

I recently put up a workout on website that explains what i do to maintain abs along with the rest of body. It's the second post so you might have to scroll down a little. http://www.sixpackshortcutsreviewer.com
cwatson
STARTING OUT

Post by cwatson »

It would require great dedication, regular workouts and good diet plan to be like you guyz having great six pack. :( Can any one tell me how to start with diet and workout to bring body in good shape not six pack it would be hard for me to try for. :|