Currently im at 14% body fat.
i would like ot drop down to around 7-8%
My diet consists of this meals: (NOT ALL are eaten in one day)
- Whole grain toast with peanut butter and sliced bananas
- Omelette with onions, spinach and red pepper
- Chicken breast meat with rice beans and seasoning (sometimes to i add tomato sauce or pomegranate)
- salad with couscous, red & green onions, cucumbers, lettuce,
- Almonds, walnuts , cashews as occasional snacks
- Whole grain toast with organic peanut butter and slice bananas
- Fruit Smoothie (no added sugar) mixed with low fat yogurt
- Little bit of Dark Chocolate.
Everyday i workout, i go on the treadmill and do an intensity run for 20-25 mins: 50s 4miles/hr, 50s 9miles/hr, 50s 6miles/hr and 50s 12 miles/hr.
i do 85-90 reps of these strength exercises (increasing by 5 reps every week) chest pushups, dumbell flies, dumbell curls, diamond pushups, military pushups, rowing situps/crunches, leg raises, bench-ups, jumping squats. lunges with weights, supermans and sky divers (back-lower back). and a 5min plank (basic, sides, leg raised etc..)
i spread out these exercises around throughout the 5 days of the week that i exercise
such as day 1: biceps, abs, chest,
day 2: triceps, back , shoulders and legs
so far its been almost a month i think i have lost some fat (im getting some loose skin) and all my muscles ESPECIALLY my abs feels stronger/harder even if i dont flex
If i keep this up for 4 months, would i be able to meet my goal?
P.S. My friend says ill end up losing muscle if i do these exercises and then do my cardio-intensity run. Is combining cardio and weight/strength training bad?