someone give me adice please

Discuss how to get ripped abs here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

nokiabad2012
STARTING OUT

someone give me adice please

Post by nokiabad2012 »

i want a six pack or near enough i weight 10 stones i have bit of a fat it not really bad, i use treadmill everyday for 20 minites which equals to 1.7 miles would this help me i also do press ups and sit ups, iv been doing this for 3 weeks.

Does anyone no any better way
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: someone give me adice please

Post by Boss Man »

Calories and how you eat them, would be the main focus, though exercise shouldn't be discouraged.

What meal choices do you eat and what times do you eat?
nokiabad2012
STARTING OUT

Post by nokiabad2012 »

i use treadmill in nthe morning empty stomach then drink to glasses of milk after using treadmill, then i go work i hardly eat anything all day and in the evening i eat white rice with meat or chicken
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Change your thinking immediately

Before Treadmill.

A flesh source, I.E. Chicken, Turkey, Ham etc and a piece of Fruit, I.E. Apple, Pear, Banana etc, something with a reasonably good carb yield. protein ot protect muscles and some Carbs for fuel, because it's not wise to do cardio with low bloodsugar, when it lowers bloodsugar itself and it has been known to cause people to fatigue and struggle, or even get dizzy spells.

After Treadmill, more of the same.

Mid-morning snack, more off the same.

Lunch, Oxtail Soup, or a Chicken and Veggie combo as examples.

Mid-afternoon snack, A portion of Peanuts, or a Meat source with things like Tomato, Cucumber, sliced Peppers etc, as examples.

Dinner, Chicken and Rice is okay.

Mid-evening snack, portion of Baked Beans, or grilled Mushrooms as examples.
nokiabad2012
STARTING OUT

Post by nokiabad2012 »

thanks for the advice i appreciate it, wahts best training routine i can use ?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

This is stuff I've given to people before, so it should help you.

Squats, 2 sets, 10 reps

Lunges, 2 sets, 10 reps

Deadlifts, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bent over Barbell Rows, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bench Press, 2 sets, 10 reps

Shrugs, 2 sets, 10 reps

Planks 30 seconds.

An instructor would be able to help you.

If you do Cardio, you could be looking at interval training for 30 minutes a time, or maybe something like Sprints or HIIT.

So your weights and cardio schedule could look something like this.

Day 1. Weights

Day 2. Cardio

Day 3. Weights

Day 4. Day off

Day 5. Cardio

Day 6. Weights

Day 7. Day off.

When you've done this kind of adaption stuff for around 4-6 weeks, to get used to the biomechanics of weightlifting, then you'd be able to utilise several options.

1. Do the same 3 days a week methodology with more intensity.

2. A different 3 day a week mentality, with weights days looking like this. Legs / Biceps, Chest / Triceps, Back / Shoulders, or switch the Biceps and Shoulders around, the same Cardio

3. Do a 4 day weights split incorporating cardio, I.E. lower body, upper body + cardio, day off, lower body, upper body, cardio, day off.

4. Do a 5 day split, I.E. legs, chest + cardio, back, day off, biceps / triceps + cardio, shoulders, day off.
Cindy348
STARTING OUT

Post by Cindy348 »

You should have a specific exercise program that focus on abs area and support it with healthy eating plan and protein intake. Eat protein foods, this will help you for best and fast results. boyfriend and his friends use one and most recommended abs program. It includes both abs exercises, full body exercises and eating plan. Take a look at it from http://webreviews101.com/review/six-pack-abs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; maybe you will like it too.

Good luck:)
natasca26
STARTING OUT

Post by natasca26 »

HI!! You could try the six week pack work with Jullian Michaels. She has a very effective exercise program. Of course - eating plan. i have some health issues so i need to search for rx discounts. thanks.