Imbalanced adonis Lines (V-line)

Discuss how to get ripped abs here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

apinar
STARTING OUT

Imbalanced adonis Lines (V-line)

Post by apinar »

Hello,
I have a question about imbalance in adonis lines. I mean, i have it very clearly on left side but i can't see it on the right(very very slightly seen). I always do the same reps for both sides in all workouts.

I know that body has a tendency to improve left part of body primarily (i think that's because of me being left-handed? maybe..) because i always start to lose body fat from left side or when i look at arms i can also slightly see the differences between them but arms' imbalances aren't very noticable so no problem. But adonis lines look very very different and look awkward and bad to me.

Can you help me how to this? and with what exercises? could it be good to work only right side?
By the way i don't want obliques to be bigger so i don't use weights while working out there..
thank you
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Imbalanced adonis Lines (V-line)

Post by Boss Man »

If you're referring to the way that horizontal 6-pac lines are not symmetrical, then that is a common feature for many people and is almost certainly not symptomatic of how you train.
edhezlet
STARTING OUT

Re: Imbalanced adonis Lines (V-line)

Post by edhezlet »

I am pretty sure this a genetic thing- as long as you make sure you train both sides of your body then you should be ok. Try doing a few more leg raises etc.. and both sides should get more pronounced