Could you guys help me out?

Discuss how to get ripped abs here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

JordanGoudie
STARTING OUT

Could you guys help me out?

Post by JordanGoudie »

I am trying to get six pack abs and currently weighing 130lbs and I am 5"10 (Im 19)

Below is some pictures of current stomach and I need opinions on if Im doing it right or to get rid of more fat on stomach etc.

http://postimg.org/image/gx4xizs81/

http://postimg.org/image/pmg276kl7/

I have 3 meals a day a breakfast at about 6 which consists of granola, almonds and raisins cereal
A snack at about 12 which usually is toast and cheese
About 4/5 a dinner which consists of grilled chicken or steak

I go to gym usually 3 days a week for 45 minutes,but I will bump that up to 4

Again thankyou for any comments!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Could you guys help me out?

Post by Boss Man »

You're not eating enough.

I'd add more protein into the breakfast, like eggs, ham, turkey, chicken etc.

Add another meal in around 9AM. You can have all sorts of things like microvave baked beans, rice and soup, packet turkey, ham, beef, chicken, boiled eggs, sandwiches, celery sticks, raw carrot, fruit, yoghurt pots, low fat cheese, nuts, peanuts, flaxseeds, oat granolas.

Obviously some of these are complete options and the rest are things you can combine to make a meal.

Do the same thing around 2:30 / 3:00PM, then have the last meal around 5:00PM.
Rickinator
STARTING OUT

Re: Could you guys help me out?

Post by Rickinator »

You still have a thin layer of fat covering your abs.. Good abs are made in the kitchen mostly. I would do an ab video 2 to 3 times a week.. Bob harpers yoga for warrior is only like 5 bucks on his page and it has a 18 min killer ab workout bonus on it..some people have to get really low on bf for abs to show. I have to get down almost 6 percent to see six pack.. but worth it!