female arms too muscular!

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

needfitnesshelp
STARTING OUT

female arms too muscular!

Post by needfitnesshelp »

I am a female teenager with very defined arms, with cuts. I do not work out at all and I am wondering what i can do to achieve more feminine rounded out arms with no definition?

Do i need to gain weight to cover the muscle? Or is it actually fat in arm and i need to tone it? I am very slim, 125 pounds.

I am so ashamed, havent worn a tank top outside in over 2 years.

I am aware some people love this look,but i don't. So please help (:
:oops:
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: female arms too muscular!

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Tunechi, nice to speak with you :).

Firstly I don't want you to ever feel ashamed or embarrassed for the way you look. I don't know what this looks like obviously, but I could imagine a lot of females saying they would kill to look like that and I'm sure you look beautiful in your own unique way because of it :).

However rather than just try to change your mindset towards it and try to get you to learn to love it for what it is, it would be better for us to address your actual concerns by changing what you see.

If you've got definition then it isn't likely to be fat, but you would be unwise to just increase your calories a lot, as you might end up fattening the body up quite a lot and that could have negative ramifications for your overall health and I want to avoid that.

It's a bit difficult to think of ways to tackle this without seeing what tis problem looks like, not that I'm asking to see it, unless you were 100% comfortable posting pictures of it, as I honestly don't want to compromise your feelings in any way, as it's important you are respected for this.

I will ask a few pertinent questions however regarding this, which is do you exercise and if so how do you exercise?

Also, what does your daily eating look like in terms of meals, and the times you eat them?
parias1126
STARTING OUT

Re: female arms too muscular!

Post by parias1126 »

Oh I had to respond to this! You should love your arms if you naturally have a toned look! I work very hard lifting heavy things to achieve the look you speak of. You could eat at a surplus, but I honestly don't think it would benefit you. For us women, when we gain weight, it goes directly to our tummies, breasts, or thighs (most of us). I don't think it would affect your arms much. Learn to love your body, girl! I get compliments all the time on arms, but I work very hard. If you don't have to work for it, more power to you! I bet you look fantastic!