Has anybody tried those butt enhancement creams or similar?

Discuss female concerns here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

GingerBread
STARTING OUT

Has anybody tried those butt enhancement creams or similar?

Post by GingerBread »

Hi guys,

I've been doing a lot of squats for a while and have seen some great results on butt. But I now seem to hit a bit of a plateau and have stopped seeing any progress. It's a little frustrating as I have nearly achieved goal for the shape that I wanted to be. So I've been looking around at the various pills and butt creams around for an answer. I know a lot of them must be useless but there is so much conflicting information out there I don't know what to do.

Has anybody tried these or other butt growth alternatives and can give recommendations?
GingerBread
STARTING OUT

Re: Has anybody tried those butt enhancement creams or similar?

Post by GingerBread »

This article says these are pointless: https://www.realself.com/question/creams-butt-bigger

And this one says that they are worth it: https://www.tashanicolewright.com/butt- ... nt-creams/

There is so much information overload when it comes to things like this. Urgh!
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Has anybody tried those butt enhancement creams or similar?

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Gingerbread. Here's a simple recommendation for you. Avoid all pills and creams designed for such purposes as they aren't worth a dime.

Remember any weight gain or negative physical change in the bodies body mass index, is generally not caused by pills or creams, except occasionally as a side effect to some medications, so therefore as the body doesn't need weird pills and / or creams to gain weight or lose condition, so it does not need such things to reverse the situation.

Nature makes it possible for people to gain and lose weight in opposite ways, sedentary lifestyle and poor ways of getting nutrients, versus an active lifestyle and good ways to get nutrients. Science has intervened in the fight against body mass index improvement in the last 40-50 years, but that doesn't mean that it was ever sciences right to play devils advocate with nature in this situation. Science often has its place, but not on this occasion, so if you do what is necessary to let nature take its course and avoid any forms of specifically combined chemical formulas and unnatural molecular structures, you should be fine :).