Need Help

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

johnlaw
STARTING OUT

Need Help

Post by johnlaw »

Im 19 weight is around 210-215 I don't take supplements I walk up to 7 miles a day and lift at work constantly for work then come home and run for around 20 minutes on the treadmill im a very active person but not seem to be loosing any weight any help??
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Need Help

Post by Boss Man »

Hi John, good to talk to you.

It sounds to me like it could be a diet related issue. If you're exercising quite extensively, but you don't have the nutrition to adequately support it, then you could get what is called a starvation mode and find that your body thinks it's being starved and shuts down your fat reduction potential.

You might also be burning some muscle and as added muscles burns fat, so lost muscle could induce the opposite effect.

what times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times?
Keeon
STARTING OUT

Post by Keeon »

Hi johnlaw as Bossman said it could be a diet issue. Stick to whole foods as much as possible. If it flies, runs, swims or drops from a tree then it could be considered whole food. It's healthy foods. Foods like vegetables, fruits, poultry, and fish. Stick to the outside isles of the grocery store when you shop for food.
fitncer
STARTING OUT

Post by fitncer »

Hi John law,

How does you diet look like? What do you eat daily? May be you can share also little here about your daily food routine?