need help losing weight

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

gymcelia2016
STARTING OUT

need help losing weight

Post by gymcelia2016 »

hey guys, i used to be really into fitness going to the gym regularly and working out, but after having daughter in december i put on a lot of weight. really want to get back into shape but im struggling.
can anyone recommend a simple fitness regime to start off with that i can gradually build up?
as it stands i dont really have time to join the gym again so it would be either going for runs in spare time or working out from home.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: need help losing weight

Post by Boss Man »

Hello again Gymcelia.

This should work for you.

Squats, 2 sets, 10 reps

Lunges, 2 sets, 10 reps

Good mornings, 2 sets, 10 reps

Vertical flyes, 2 sets, 10 reps

Bent over rows, 2 sets, 10 reps

Shrugs, 2 sets, 10 reps

Planks, 30 - 45 seconds

You increase the planks by 5 seconds a week until you can do around 90 seconds

You do this 3 times a week every other day

You can add runs in a couple of times a week as well if you want, so the schedule would look a bit like this.

Day 1. Body weight workout

Day 2. Cardio

Day 3. Body weight workout

Day 4. Day off

Day 5. Cardio

Day 6. Body weight workout

Day 7. Day off

Hopefully that helps.

Remember you're doing this for your daughter as well as yourself, to be a good role model, but CONGRATS on your little one and I hope you'll be very happy as you both grow that mother/ daughter bond over the coming years :).
kazanova
STARTING OUT

Post by kazanova »

If you want to prevent cellulite and make sure it never becomes a problem you have to keep a strict diet and exercise regularly. That's what most sites say, but that does not make it 100% true. If you want to know how to keep the cellulite away you should ask a professional. Someone whose job is to make sure it does not happen to people.
Oksana Slavska
STARTING OUT

Post by Oksana Slavska »

Hello :)
I know what can help you.
This Weight Loss Programm was made especially for those who wants to loose weight and don't have much time and knowledges how to do this. This program is free ;)

https://www.patreon.com/oksanaslavska

You only need to turn on the video and repeat to the instructor.
There are few videos and you can do them one by one day by day, and don't need to think what is the next workout ;)
I hope this will help you ;)
Good luck!