feeling crappy

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

gymcelia2016
STARTING OUT

feeling crappy

Post by gymcelia2016 »

really disappointed with myself lately, ive been eating good and still exercising regularly, but ive stopped losing weight:/ ive still got quite a way to go before il be happy with weight but im just feeling deflated, bloated and completely fed up. no im not stupid and know you dont lose weight over night! thats not what ive ever expected. but in the last 2 months ive hardly lost a thing. making me feel crap.
Fitafter50
REGULAR

Re: feeling crappy

Post by Fitafter50 »

Hi, gymcelia,

I understand and sympathize with your frustration. If you are actually feeling bloated, as you mentioned, then there is something that you are eating that is not supporting your health. If you figure out what that is, you may be able to get your weight loss started again. The most likely culprits are wheat (and possibly other gluten-containing grains), corn, dairy, sugar, and soy. Some people don't do well with eggs, and even healthy foods like tomatoes can cause problems for some. You could either do an elimination diet (basically 3 or 4 weeks of eating clean protein sources, veggies and fruits) and then test the possible troublemakers. Or you could try eliminating them one at a time for a few weeks and see how you feel.
Jade12FL
STARTING OUT

Re: feeling crappy

Post by Jade12FL »

Hey

I just thought I'd share experience with you as this stuff really worked for me and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Have you heard of Forever Living? They some amazing weight loss products - I've used Lite Ultra and the Clean 9.

I lost loads of weight and felt incredible after. No feeling tired or weak after the plan and I didn't balloon back up after.

It's all natural stuff, mother nature at its finest! They do other products that help speed metabolism as well which slows down as you age so always a bonus to have that sped back up!

x