Fat loss

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

jokace
STARTING OUT

Fat loss

Post by jokace »

Hi, i've been trying to lose some fat for a while now and it's been going kinda slowly so I started looking online for some methods or something
I recently saw this fat loss system and I wondered if it works and i'd like your opinion on it
Blog link
Jade12FL
STARTING OUT

Re: Fat loss

Post by Jade12FL »

Hey

I just thought I'd share experience with you as this stuff really worked for me and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Have you heard of Forever Living? They some amazing weight loss products - I've used Lite Ultra and the Clean 9.

I lost loads of weight and felt incredible after. No feeling tired or weak after the plan and I didn't balloon back up after.

It's all natural stuff, mother nature at its finest!

x
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Their fast break bars have HCFS in them. Not good at all.

The lite ultra has brewers yeast in it, so not necessarily a good thing for people with yeast infections.

"Beginning a healthy, calorie-controlled diet, and establishing a regular pattern of exercise, are two major steps that will carry you through your journey to success. There are additional tools that can help support your endeavors. Forever Therm™ is designed to help accelerate your weight loss efforts"

However you will not be able to prove whether the product works unless you "isolate" the effects and having a good exercise and eating plan would not allow for this, so the end user cannot prove the product benefits them unless they live as before and just take the product, but who would be sedentary eat junk and then consume pills as a singular life change?
Ashy123
STARTING OUT

Post by Ashy123 »

I would suggest looking at your current diet as a whole and implementing small changes here and there. It is more sustainable if you make a lifestyle change rather than "fad diet". You will be more likely to succeed and get enjoyment from your food.
raygentry
STARTING OUT

Post by raygentry »

I joined weight loss program and lost 67lbs. They provided me fitness coach and diet chart to follow and results are so satisfying. Diet plan works a lot.