90 days transformation

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

bstarkfitness
STARTING OUT

90 days transformation

Post by bstarkfitness »

Hello guys and girls. I'm posting transformation not to brag, but to motivate others and to find out if I actually did a good job in 90 days, or not. Here are some pictures, so please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: 90 days transformation

Post by Boss Man »

Hey Bstark.

Yeah, be proud of that, because you did well I think. It's not an easy thing to try to change your body with hard work, proper eating and credible exercise and it gets harder the longer you have to do it. The hard beings now fella. It's about how maintain the results, not achieve them, as that will take up the greatest proportion of all the training and eating time that will occur in your life from day one :).
PaulTorresK
STARTING OUT

Post by PaulTorresK »

Really great. The effort you have put in is clearly visible.
Caters
STARTING OUT

Post by Caters »

Yeah I can see quite a difference in between all the pictures. In the 1 month picture I don't really see much muscle definition except in the upper abs. I don't see much vascularization either. In the 2 month picture I see a lot more muscle definition and some vascularization. In the 3 month picture I can see just about every muscle group as being distinct(so in other words clear separation between the muscle groups, not muscle blending in because of fat and other tissues above the muscle) and even more vascularization
fitncer
STARTING OUT

Post by fitncer »

Hi bstarkfitness,

Is this only a result of an exercise of diet too? Thank you.