Peptides vs Sarms

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Oxynor
STARTING OUT

Peptides vs Sarms

Post by Oxynor »

Hi there, i was wondering if anybody knew the best products to burn fat between Sarms and Peptides. I'm 5"11 187 pounds. 11.7% body fat.

Here's combos :

Sarms :

- Andarine/S4
- Stenabolic/SR9009

Peptides :

- Ipamorelin
- Cjc-1295

What's the best combo for current weight?
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Peptides vs Sarms

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Oxynor, good to talk to you.

Firstly what makes you think you need any of those things, and what have you done until now to try and facilitate your fat loss.

Also you're at 11.7%, so why do you need the fat loss anyway, if you're that low?

What times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times; as it may be something you could influence through diet not peptide or growth hormone manipulating substances.
Oxynor
STARTING OUT

Post by Oxynor »

Boss Man wrote:Hi Oxynor, good to talk to you.

Firstly what makes you think you need any of those things, and what have you done until now to try and facilitate your fat loss.

Also you're at 11.7%, so why do you need the fat loss anyway, if you're that low?

What times do you eat at and what foods do you eat at those times; as it may be something you could influence through diet not peptide or growth hormone manipulating substances.

I eat 6 times a day and in following a restricted diet, ironicly with 11.7%, im still rocking a considerable amount of fat. Im eating eggs every morning, meat/vegetables every meals and snacks are usually eggs,greek yogourt,peanuts etc. Ive already used rad 140/mk-677.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

I would say based on some basic research, you could go with the Stenabolic on its own.