Weight loss challenge

Discuss tips and advice for losing body fat.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Bodyman1991
STARTING OUT

Weight loss challenge

Post by Bodyman1991 »

The AgeForce weight loss challenge is in full effect! Free products to lose weight and MORE FREE products for the winners! AgeForce has you covered for all your health and fitness needs!
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Re: Weight loss challenge

Post by Rippedjym »

Who doesn’t like free!!
mayam
STARTING OUT

Post by mayam »

I love free! And most important, I love the AgeForce trans dermal patches because I can see results already! I received the patches for the challenge a week ago, I started using them right away and I'm thrilled to say that I feel absolutely fantastic, I love them. The very day I started it energy level skyrocketed, junk food appetite disappeared and I already weigh less, proud to say that I lost at least 3 pounds, I can't thank you enough for this opportunity .
Rippedjym
STARTING OUT

Post by Rippedjym »

mayam wrote:I love free! And most important, I love the AgeForce trans dermal patches because I can see results already! I received the patches for the challenge a week ago, I started using them right away and I'm thrilled to say that I feel absolutely fantastic, I love them. The very day I started it energy level skyrocketed, junk food appetite disappeared and I already weigh less, proud to say that I lost at least 3 pounds, I can't thank you enough for this opportunity .
I’m glad we can help . Would love go see your journey as you slim down . Best of luck .
audreylei
STARTING OUT

Post by audreylei »

Been overweight the past few years. had to live with all the criticisms to a point that I got so depressed. Been trying out ways on how to be back to old shape. You might want to check on these contents, see if it works for you or which one would work for you.

Lose weight without having to go to the gym or having to starve yourself! ➤➤➤➤ Audrey Lei

How to lose weight fast : 3 simple steps based on Science ➤➤➤➤ How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science
juicyNutella
STARTING OUT

Post by juicyNutella »

audreylei wrote:Been overweight the past few years. had to live with all the criticisms to a point that I got so depressed. Been trying out ways on how to be back to old shape. You might want to check on these contents, see if it works for you or which one would work for you.

Lose weight without having to go to the gym or having to starve yourself! ➤➤➤➤ Audrey Lei

How to lose weight fast : 3 simple steps based on Science ➤➤➤➤ How to Lose Weight Fast: 3 Simple Steps, Based on Science

Yeah same here bruh, I found a couple websites that has helped me out information wise. I'll post them below. Wish you luck brother :thumb:

This https://deletingfat247..com/ and This https://www.sparkpeople.com/