How do you get rid of wrinkles or lines on your face?

Discuss skin, hair and nails here.

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

FrankDavis
STARTING OUT

How do you get rid of wrinkles or lines on your face?

Post by FrankDavis »

I would like to know how you treat or get rid of crow's feet and lines on your face. I was doing some research and I'm yet to decide to take Bioganix Phytoceramides or StriVectin-SD. What do you suggest?
fitncer
STARTING OUT

Re: How do you get rid of wrinkles or lines on your face?

Post by fitncer »

Dr. Oz has an interesting recommendation to remove wrinkles without Botox, about which Dr. Boyer (Ph.D) writes at Emaxhealth.

Source: http://www.emaxhealth.com/8782/remove-w ... -dr-oz-way
“The first one is going to give you an immediate benefit, it’s a silicone called ‘siloxane.’ And what it will do is cover your wrinkles immediately and it works within 15 minutes,” says Dr. Kaufman.
He gives some other suggestions there too.
annewjust78
STARTING OUT

Post by annewjust78 »

Wrinkles are part of aging/growing we can only prevent it slowly and use some products that has rich in Vitamins. A natural product is better and safe to use it can help our skin to become healthy and glowing. Betacarotene can prevent skin aging, it can be found in carrot oil also. Here are some tips to get rid of wrinkles, make sure to drink more water daily, add fruits and vegetables to your daily meal, exercise every day, sleep 8 hours a day and avoid some stress.
Alinshop
REGULAR

Post by Alinshop »

fitncer wrote:Dr. Oz has an interesting recommendation to remove wrinkles without Botox, about which Dr. Boyer (Ph.D) writes at Emaxhealth.

Source: http://www.emaxhealth.com/8782/remove-w ... -dr-oz-way
“The first one is going to give you an immediate benefit, it’s a silicone called ‘siloxane.’ And what it will do is cover your wrinkles immediately and it works within 15 minutes,” says Dr. Kaufman.
He gives some other suggestions there too.
wife will be interested in this!