Want to get into better shape

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

blando233
STARTING OUT

Want to get into better shape

Post by blando233 »

Hello everyone! New here and i am 24 years old and id say im not in bad shape but i would like to definitely define abs so you can see the muscles a lot more. I have like a layer of fat over abs you can see them just not how i want them. So i am looking for a workout that will help me there and also what should i take on the days i workout. Basically goal is to have muscles but i dont want to be huge like beach body for example. I would like to the thinking the arms and chest a little. When i get done working out you get that pump i think they call it and its like where i want to be so trying to get to that goal this summer. Can anyone help thanks :)
ArkansasRob
STARTING OUT

Re: Want to get into better shape

Post by ArkansasRob »

Read about apple cider vinegar diet
ArkansasRob
STARTING OUT

Post by ArkansasRob »

I mean paleolithic diet
daniel.cornad
STARTING OUT

Post by daniel.cornad »

Hey, Good approach. well, what i feel is that abs n all this kind of stuff has to do with the inner strength of your body. The more strong your health is the more you find it easy to take your way. I myself spent many years on having targeted body and what i said is the ultimate solution that i found and it really worked for me. SO i suggest you too focus on your health so you dont get down in your workout and simply the regular workout will help you your target .

Thanks n Good Luck!.
AZFitnessGuy
STARTING OUT

Post by AZFitnessGuy »

Hi Blando,

Sounds like maybe you should do some more resistance training, work hard on your bench press and crunches, but take it easy on dead lifts and squats. How's your diet regimen? Eat breakfast, use whey, and drink only water. It sounds like you are on the right path, keep up with what you have been working on and the rest will follow.

-Joe
Personal Trainer/Firefighter
http://fitnessfromgroundzero.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;