tummy fat loss

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

sydkay13
STARTING OUT

tummy fat loss

Post by sydkay13 »

So I have this tummy fat and thighs drive me crazy. What are some good workout dvds that would help achieve fat loss in both areas. I would like some opinions on different dvds (dont have money for a gym) before I go waste money on ones that dont work well.

Thanks to all :)
zachvanslyke
STARTING OUT

Re: tummy fat loss

Post by zachvanslyke »

Interval cardio workouts and strength training, in short. Watch your calories, also, of course. What is your fitness background?
zachvanslyke
STARTING OUT

Post by zachvanslyke »

Also, no need for gym. You can take care of all your needs at home, with minimal equipment. Second hand book stores and libraries will provide good reading materials and dvds for free or very cheap, as well, as can this place and many other on line sites.
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

I have the Jillian Michael's Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD - it only cost me $9 and it is amazing! I would definitely recommend that one. Good luck :D
sydkay13
STARTING OUT

Post by sydkay13 »

Thank you both :D
I actually just bought two new vids tonight
Boot camp bikini body and 3 weel boot camp. I hope they work
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

The best type of DVD's would be ones that actually feature qualified people, instructing a room full of other people.

The worst kind would be some hyped up celebrity saying it's their workout, when they're being shown how to do it, not showing others how to do it.

To me that's a false description if they're not demonstrating it themselves. I think those would be better with the trainers name on it and the words, "featuring X", so the description sounds more honest.

Whatever works best for you though is what matters most. You might try something and not feel comfortable with it, or feel it's not working for you like you'd hoped, but hopefully what you try to do works out for you.

Good luck with it and hopefully as long as your eating habits are beneficial enough in helping you to achieve your target(s), then you'll be fine :).
PandorasVise
HIGH FLYER

Post by PandorasVise »

satelite tv comes with 'on demand' which has tons of free workouts to choose from. I can do a different workout everyday if I wanted to. Jillian Michaels, Yoga, bellydance, tons. Just download and go and not get bored with the same routine
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

PandorasVise wrote: satelite tv comes with 'on demand' which has tons of free workouts to choose from. I can do a different workout everyday if I wanted to. Jillian Michaels, Yoga, bellydance, tons. Just download and go and not get bored with the same routine
Thanks for the tip - I have On Demand and had no idea they had free workouts- I will definitely be checking that out :D