big help needed with program

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

caroline_2050
STARTING OUT

big help needed with program

Post by caroline_2050 »

Hi all, i'm new on here and looking for a bit of advice..

I have joined a local gym last year but didn't get into it much, but since i have now found get up and go and motivation I have been 3 nights a week for the past three weeks, doing good all round but i can't seem to shed any inches from big calf muscles, i'm fairly new to gyms and the information that i get from the people there is slightly vague.

routine at the minute consists of 10 mins on the treadmill to warm up, followed by 42 minute treadmill routine and 30 minute on cross trainer, kettlebell swings & then some dumbell work for arms.

What could i be doing differently that i can tone all over apart from calf muscles.

At the gym i have the use of treadmill, cross trainer, stationary bike, stepper machine, rowing machine, kettlebells & the usual weights

Sorry for the long post but like i said the people at the gym are very vague, but i don't want to change gym as i'm leaving the area in 2 months time, i would just like a programme that would benefit me weight loss and body toning.

Thanks so much in advance
Caz xx