15-20lbs...needs to lose it ASAP Help!!!

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

mariaelena1120
STARTING OUT

15-20lbs...needs to lose it ASAP Help!!!

Post by mariaelena1120 »

Can anyone help with diet plans and exercises please? I have a set idea of what I want to do for these next two months but I def could use some helpful advice from fellow members :)

first plan is to cut out all fast food, greasy, and fried foods. Second step is to bring more protein back into diet...i.e...chicken, spinach, fishes and nuts. And finally Exercise at least 4-5x a week. Let me remind all of you that I am a secretary and I rarely move outta desk chair for anything. I want to feel healthy and fit again by the end of the year but for the next two month ( I may have a birthday coming up in August LOL ) I want a semi- boot camp plan to kick butt back into shape and into being healthy...

So please if you are out there, Gods of the shapefit world, can you please lend you wise advice this way to the chubby girl behind the desk?
torento
STARTING OUT

Re: 15-20lbs...needs to lose it ASAP Help!!!

Post by torento »

Hello, and congrats on your decision to lose some weight! You may want to change up your diet to something similar to the following;

-eat 4-5 times a day in small portions
-cut out high sodium, high sugar foods and drinks like sodas, cakes, chocolate
-cut out high carb foods like white rice, pasta, white bread
-eat more veggies, fruits and drink LOTS OF WATER throughout the day. water helps you burn fat, clean your system and keep the sensation of hunger away
-try not to eat after 7-8pm or at least two hours before you go to bed
-do 30 minutes of cardio a 4-5 times a week. this can be whatever cardio exercise you enjoy ie running, jogging, treadmill, stationary bike, cycling, dancing you get the point
-it's important to combine cardio with strength exercises ie lifting weights targeting your whole body and all the major muscle groups
-you didn't mention how much you weigh currently. depending on your current weight, you are more likely to lose 15-20 lbs quicker initially if you are quite a bit overweight. i was able to lose almost 20 lbs in the first 6 weeks of routine doing the same things i have mentioned here.

i'm sure others will have a lot more to add to this than i. good luck and happy workouts!