6 month workout program

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

jmvane15
STARTING OUT

6 month workout program

Post by jmvane15 »

Hey does anybody know a good 6 month workout program, I would like to lose about 20 pounds in that amount of time.
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: 6 month workout program

Post by Boss Man »

Do you currently workout and if so how?

Also what meals do you eat and what times do you eat?
ZeeDom
STARTING OUT

Post by ZeeDom »

I've been working out since months now. I lost weight from 83 Kgs to 62 Kgs. The only thing left in body is the side fat and some tummy fat ( not to forget glutes and hamstrings). I do not do crunches, but intense circuit training sessions (from about a month) and sprint intervals are regular. I can't eat after every half hour and I don't have a gym nearby, all I have are a set of 4 KG Dumbbells and one dumbbell of 8 KG. I am really really really concerned for this stupid side fat that just won't rid off.

Any tips ? Ideas ?
ZeeDom
STARTING OUT

Post by ZeeDom »

Also, I am doing the same workout since a month and a week now. Everytime it feels the same (in terms of intensity).
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Potentially consider a slight change in the amount of Carbs you eat and sub them for the equivalent calories of Fat.

I.E. if you cut 10g Carbs per meal, then have around 4g added Fat, which is nearly the same. You eat pretty much at a maintenance level, but you don't have the necessary Carb energy like before, so the body would hopefully source more fat to account for the deficeit.

I would not advise doing this more than about once, as too few Carbs could affect blood sugar levels negatively and heavy fat burning could produce higher Ketone production, which has the potential for unwanted affects on the blood, by affecting the acidity.