Which workout program is best? Help please

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

rocksolid123
STARTING OUT

Which workout program is best? Help please

Post by rocksolid123 »

I am 45 yrs old and 5'9 210. legs and arms are skinny but stomach kinda big and chest is flabby ( pretty huh? ) Despite that I am in pretty good shape but need to lose some pounds and tighten up those areas. I need advice on a program. I am dong the Jillian Michaels '30 Day Shred' DVD. I work out at home and I think it's pretty good but I am only doing the workout and not diet part. In a perfect world I would like a workout that was like 30 min long or less and pretty easy to do. I saw a program from a fitness trainer who is Asian but I forgot his name. Please let me know which program you think is best.
I was looking at this one.
Max Workouts Shin Ohtake
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Which workout program is best? Help please

Post by Boss Man »

Hi Rocksolid, good to talk to you.

I can't really comment too much on many of these systems as I pay them little attention.

I w9ould suggest as you have started one that you stick with it for 6-8 weeks at least and see how it pans out.
Danny_Sparks
STARTING OUT

Post by Danny_Sparks »

If you are looking for a program that is less than 30 minutes there is an amazing one, created by Shaun T. It is called Focus T25. You workout each day for only 25 minutes, follow the simple 5 ingredient meals, and that is it. I personally love this program and have lost more than 40 pounds already. I also gained some serious ab, arm, and leg muscles. So I really hope this helps!
Cassandraus
STARTING OUT

Post by Cassandraus »

Hi , :)
Cassandra here, well! i read your post , and as per suggestion instead of this workout you should go for african dance workout which is very beneficial for these types of problems and the best part is that it's very easy to learn :thumb:

About African dance-African dance utilizes the concept of polyrhythm as well as total body articulation. Whether you have an interest in African culture, getting fit, or just trying something new, this workout is easy to follow and a world of fun. The choreography of this fun dance workout has received remarkable praise, as it has been carefully designed to improve users' fitness levels, increase flexibility, and boost weight loss. As a bonus, African dance is renowned for working the lower body, especially the quads and glutes.

Hope you will find it useful :)
Thank you and have a nice day!
Rosy
STARTING OUT

Post by Rosy »

hi Cassandra :wave:
Rosy here,
Thanks for the information , I will go for it :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

This guy posted once over a year ago, so I doubt he'll read it anyway.