Insanity Workouts after p90x3

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

SingaSoph
STARTING OUT

Insanity Workouts after p90x3

Post by SingaSoph »

Hi guys,

I am currently doing p90x3, together with a girlfriend of mine, and we're both planning to move on to Insanity aftwerwards.

Has anyone else done what we're planning to do? Can anyone recommend Insanity or point out why it's worth doing?

I'm really happy with p90, but the teaser videos and testimonials for Insanity look, quite frankly, insane.
fitgirlsdiary
STARTING OUT

Re: Insanity Workouts after p90x3

Post by fitgirlsdiary »

SingaSoph wrote:Hi guys,

I am currently doing p90x3, together with a girlfriend of mine, and we're both planning to move on to Insanity aftwerwards.

Has anyone else done what we're planning to do? Can anyone recommend Insanity or point out why it's worth doing?

I'm really happy with p90, but the teaser videos and testimonials for Insanity look, quite frankly, insane.

Hi,

I've done Insanity, and as Shaun T says - It's insane! :)

It's hard but it's worth it, because everyone has results after doing it.

I just have a better suggestion for you.. there is a new program called Insanity Max 30 and I like it better.
It lasts 30 minutes, so that is a pro if you're tight on time.
It is really hard, but there are modification workouts for every exercise that is hard for you to perform, so that's a big advantage.

Over all, insanity is a great workout program, but if you ask me I like p90x better.
That's because when I moved home from over 2 years in the gym, it seemed really hard for me to adapt to a workout that is actually weights free.
Insanity is a cardio based workout, while p90x is more for the ones that wants to lift it up now and than.

Also note that for Insanity you don't need any equipment, while p90x requires workout bends and weights.
Anyway great plan, go for it! :clap:
jgerard
STARTING OUT

Re: Insanity Workouts after p90x3

Post by jgerard »

fitgirlsdiary wrote:
SingaSoph wrote:Hi guys,

Hi,

I've done Insanity, and as Shaun T says - It's insane! :)

It's hard but it's worth it, because everyone has results after doing it.

I just have a better suggestion for you.. there is a new program called Insanity Max 30 and I like it better.
It lasts 30 minutes, so that is a pro if you're tight on time.
It is really hard, but there are modification workouts for every exercise that is hard for you to perform, so that's a big advantage.

Over all, insanity is a great workout program, but if you ask me I like p90x better.
That's because when I moved home from over 2 years in the gym, it seemed really hard for me to adapt to a workout that is actually weights free.
Insanity is a cardio based workout, while p90x is more for the ones that wants to lift it up now and than.

Also note that for Insanity you don't need any equipment, while p90x requires workout bends and weights.
Anyway great plan, go for it! :clap:

I have also done Insanity and loved it! I have another suggestion- Beachbody's new program Hammer and Chisel. I just started this a week ago and the workouts are killer!