Exercises to do at home without weights or use or legs?

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Exercise-deprived
STARTING OUT

Exercises to do at home without weights or use or legs?

Post by Exercise-deprived »

Hi there :wave:
Newbie here in need of advice. I had surgery on foot a couple months ago as I have freibergs disease as well as tendon damage. I'll be starting physio in a month but in the mean time I'm only allowed to walk 500 meters a day. This has put me on social assistance for the time being so I the gym isn't an option. I eat healthy for the most part, always portioning but still the amount of flub I've put on is really bringing me down and making me not want to leave the house.

If anyone knows of any upper body workout routines or exercises i could do at home without weights or the use of legs it'd be much appreciated.
Oh, and to be clear I'm not even allowed to swim, ride a bike, stretch, stand for long periods or anything with legs. Pure torture I tell ya.

Thanks for your time,
Exercise-deprived
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Re: Exercises to do at home without weights or use or legs?

Post by Boss Man »

Hi , good to talk to you.

So after doing some brief research it seems you have a problem with a collapsed second metatarsal if I read it correctly.

Yes there is something you can do simply by sitting in a chair.

2 sets, 10 reps vertical flyes.

2 sets 10 reps, reverse vertical flyes.

2 sets, 10 reps, shrugs.

Do this 3x a week every other day and try to make sure the chair you're using has reasonable back support, so you don't want one that might go six inches up the lumber area, but one with at least enough support for around 2/3 of your back.