Need help! Can You Provide an Exercise Plan to lose weight?

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

da_jazzgal
STARTING OUT

Post by da_jazzgal »

thanks Boopster, vamp & mnbookman.
i've lost another 1.5kg, im happy by losing the weight and inches but the thing is trainer wants me to eat lunch and so have you guys been saying the same BUT i don’t get hungry, i mean aft i come from the gym i have the protein shake & cereal or something else then i don’t get hungry till dinner and if i have lunch i feel so stuffed, then mid evening snack and dinner which makes me feel like throwin up! :( The trainer says i’ve got to eat no matter what!! What to do?? :?
vamp
VETERAN

Post by vamp »

A meal can be as simple as a cup of low fat cottage cheese with 1/2 apple or some piece of fruit. Nothing wrong with keeping it small and mainly protein. How about 2 pieces of lunch ham with some cheese, lettuce and mayo or mustard in a wrap? The key is to keep the fuel being added into the body so your body doesn't burn your muscle for energy and repairs. If you can only handle 100-200 calories, great. No Rule on how big the meal has to be. (Although the biggest should be in morning and throughout the day to bedtime they should get gradually smaller.)

Even lighter? How about an applesauce cup (unsweetened) with a piece of lunch ham or roastbeef and a small cup of milk or a piece of cheese?

Remember to have protein, whatever you decide and you will be ok. You should aim for about 2-3 hours between meals.

Cheers
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

i agree with trainer - eat
da_jazzgal
STARTING OUT

Post by da_jazzgal »

Hey everyone!
Thanks for all your encouragements/support and advices it's been a month since i've started the program and
Here is the update; I have lost 11lbs and total of 8 inches all over. All I am worried about is flappy upper arms :( they are seems to be more flapper what to do?

thanks
vamp
VETERAN

Post by vamp »

da_jazzgal, lots of water, pushups, dips, chin-ups, etc. keep exercising with cardio and weights. The excess skin is probably from losing fat at a high rate and not gaining enough muscle. Time and patience.

cheers
Boopster
REGULAR

Post by Boopster »

Awesome job! We are so proud of you :D Remember everything takes time. Please be patient. No one becomes overweight overnight. Keep eating your small meals, even when not hungry. Keep your chin up and continue the great pogress you have made. You should be proud of yourself!