Need Help Creating a Workout Program.

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

raksudum
STARTING OUT

Need Help Creating a Workout Program.

Post by raksudum »

I am trying to get a good workout plan going with the limited things that are available to me.

I live in apartments, so there is a residential gym here, but it has limited machines.

First of all usual workout consists of 60 intermediate pushups (the ones where you form the incline from the knees up not the toes up, as in a normal pushup), 100 inverted crunches, lunges, squats, bench press, dumbell curls, and hamstrings using the machine. the ones using own weight, i do 20 reps 3 sets, but the machine exercises i do 12 reps 3 sets.

and for cardio I jump rope everyday, I am not proficient in it, so i do HIIT jump rope, where I go as fast as I can for 20-30 seconds, then give enough rest to recover for another round usually 50seconds- 1 minute.

Nutrition is:

Breakfast: 1 small bowl of cereal.. usually raisin bran, 2 egg whites, 1 apple

Lunch: plate of salad consisting of mostly lettuce, then tomatoes, small amount of shredded cheese to go on top, and 4 tablespoons of fat free dressing.

Dinner: 1 fillet of tilapia, 2 egg whites, 1 apple

These are the limited things available to me, think you can mix and match for the exercises? and maybe change around or add some things on the nutrition?

Also I am 16 yrs old 170 lbs and 5'10''.

If you need to see pictues then go to profile and look at album.

whenever i lean over or sit down i can see fat compress and it is really frustrating, so yea I know I am 170 lbs but its mostly fat ill bet.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

what do your wts go up to at your gym?
raksudum
STARTING OUT

Post by raksudum »

it goes up to a good 250-300 depending on the machines.
raksudum
STARTING OUT

Post by raksudum »

Also i read the waterbury method, in case u thot i might b ignoring the previous advice, and I just dont half half the equipment, so i was hoping you could help me tailor one according to limited equipment...
thekid24
HIGH FLYER

Post by thekid24 »

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_art ... y_training

try that one its pretty straight forward also by C.W.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

you don't have dumbells and barbells? that's what most of it is....