Help for Model Body!!!

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

DramaJones
STARTING OUT

Help for Model Body!!!

Post by DramaJones »

Whats up, I'm new to the site....

I workout but I wanted to ask for help and motivation because I don't know much. I'm 17 6'1 about 183 pounds trying to get a fashion/fitness model type body, a more toned body. Can anyone help me with tips orcreate a workout program to help reach goal. :D
rynuku
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by rynuku »

people on here will definitely try to help you but dont have a chance with just your age height and weight lol

you workout...list your current routine...days...weights...exercises..sets...reps

list your diet
DramaJones
STARTING OUT

Post by DramaJones »

from what i read models height should be 5'11 - 6'2 and i'm 6'1 so i'm about there, plus i'm handsome lol.

But anyways workout would be...

First I work arms...

Bench press 3 sets of 105 pounds and adding weight after every set / and 12 reps each or i'd try to push out a few extras when arms are tired.

Curl - 55 pounds 3 sets of 10 and add weight.
Reverse curl - same as curl

Shruggs - 70 pounds 4 sets / 2 for front 2 for back/ 20 reps each

Then i work abs

Different types of crunches, or i do crunches on bench with a 25 pound weight on chest

and i play basketball for cardio and thats about it so far.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

what do you need? muscle? less fat?
DramaJones
STARTING OUT

Post by DramaJones »

swanso5 - Well, from what i've been told at the size i am now.. all i have to do is lift and run because i'm at a nice size where the muscle i gain will tone out fat...but since i want a defined and toned body i guess i need both. I want strength also so thats why i lift weights.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

well if you don't have anything to tone (i.e.muscle) then you're in trouble...just cos you're a good "size" doesn''t mena you have any decent muscle though

muscle toneing put your fat????
DramaJones
STARTING OUT

Post by DramaJones »

haha... I have some muscle, I've been lifting weights and working out on and off for some a while now, when i flex and stuff like that you can tell. I just looking for a good workout routine so i wouldn't add too much muscle or something. For example, I workout light i start off with 95 and add 10 so on third set i'd be at about 125. When working Abs i wanted to do 3 sets of 25 of different ab workouts.

Thats all I had planed.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

search the waterbury method i suggest
DramaJones
STARTING OUT

Post by DramaJones »

Alllrightly then i will do so thanks....Any more idea people...lol

- Thanks swanso5