To gain weight...

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Ulquiorra
STARTING OUT

To gain weight...

Post by Ulquiorra »

Hello all,
I'm about 18 years old,, close to 6 feet tall and only weigh about 120 lbs. I am pretty fit for the most part - once a week I will run about 5 miles and a couple days later i will do pushups and situps and pullups (i can do about 45-50 push ups and like 10 pullups before fatiguing and about 60 situps a minute) I eat fairly healthy - get 3 meals a day and don't eat junk food in excess, but i have never really watched what i ate. Can anyone give me advice on what/how much i need to be eating and doing to gain weight (i am ready to start working out a lot if muscle mass is the best way to gain weight) I'm not gonna be playing football or anything, I just want to be healthy...
rynuku
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by rynuku »

chow down buddy lol

worked for me whole life....i little too well
RK19
REGULAR

Post by RK19 »

instead of 3 meals eat 6 slightly smaller meals a day, and eat every 2-3 hours ,never let yourself go hungry,eat lots of chicken,red meat, fish any food high in protein,lots and lots of veg throw in some fruit and, drink plenty of water and youll get there soon enough!
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

120pds??? don't bet blown away by a light breeze...

food - go to diet section and read "read before posting..'

training - your body is a barbell by alwyn cosgrove
thekid24
HIGH FLYER

Post by thekid24 »

6 feet 120? dang im heavier than you lol.
eat eat eat KFCs!! lol
vamp
VETERAN

Post by vamp »

lol kid!
HOUSTON TEXAN
REGULAR

Post by HOUSTON TEXAN »

Yes I actually have found fast food to work quite well in putting on weight. I'm not really getting fat I'm getting bigger but I'm not really getting any more cut, maybe just a little bit but I'm not getting fatter. I'm also at 210lbs which is the heaviest I have ever been and not looked like a fatty.
Christopheel
REGULAR

Post by Christopheel »

120 pounds at 6 feet ... Holysmoke a 5'6 women at this weight, maybe.

You have to,

read the sticky in diet section, and double the dose lol.

then you need a solid workout plan and you should give up cardio to save your cals to grow ! 120lbs at your height is skinny ! When I was 12 years old I weighted that ...