Need a plan

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

stigmata8603
STARTING OUT

Need a plan

Post by stigmata8603 »

I'm trying to get back into better shape, like I was when I was in highschool and played rugby. Right now I'm21 years old, 5'9 and 175lbs. I can do the diet part on own, but I'm looking for a good plan to follow to help be get back into shape. Really I'm looking to get cardio back and also do some weight training to build some muscle and strength for rugby again. I basically can get to the gym 5 times a week with 2 days off so I'm looking for something with like maybe 3 days weight training and 2 cardio days or something. I'm really looking at training all muscle groups as well. So whatever needs to be done I'm certainly going to push to do it. Only thing I can't really do now is chin ups. I've never been good at doing them so if you suggest a plan that should include them perhaps list and alternative as well and I'll start with that and work into chin ups. Any help on a schedule would be greatly accepted as I plan on starting monday.
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

- well post your diet for a looksey then...i bet i can pick it to peices...the fact you got out of shape sort of tells me otherwise
- program wise search the waterbury method by chad waterbury