Need a workout routine for Bigger Biceps...

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

Bobby1291
STARTING OUT

Need a workout routine for Bigger Biceps...

Post by Bobby1291 »

Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum, I tried to search for this topic and the search thing didn't work right, but anyways, I am 17 years old, 6' 0", weighing 170 lbs, and I was wondering if anybody could help me out and give me a workout routine on building bigger biceps, well actually whole upper arm area would be good, like biceps, triceps, and whatever else is up there. So if somebody could give me what kind of exercises, how many reps and sets, how many days a week and how many rest days that I should have. If somebody could help me out that would be really, really appreciated. Thanks!
vamp
VETERAN

Post by vamp »

Hey Bobby what do you know about trees?.......

Look at the trees with a big lush canopy of leaves and branches.

Now look at how big round and strong the trunk is.

Now imagine if you would, a mirror image under this tree, its called the roots. Did you know that for as much as you see above the ground, there is that much below the ground?

you want big arms? Then you need a big trunk to support them then you are going to need big roots (legs) to support the trunk. It's a package deal!

So know that you found out how to get bigger arms, go search chad waterbury and do his workouts. The Waterbury Method.

Cheers
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

a 16yr old looking for bigger arms, there's a first.....

really what will big arms do for you???
mzaruba423
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by mzaruba423 »

i was 16 and wanted the same shit.
then when i was 17 i realized i needed a bigger chest to go with bigger arms, so i went for that.
now, at 18, i realize i need bigger shoulders, a bigger back, bigger legs..

if you just do biceps, you're going to look like an idiot. especially without any triceps. i used to concentrate on biceps and triceps, now i concentrate on everything else because it's more important. when you're doing an exercise like chinups or something, you're not just working your back, but your biceps. same with bench but for triceps. i'll still take a day off once every week or two to concentrate on bi's and tri's, but believe me, you want to focus on the larger muscles.