can i do own way of trainning

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

superman2008
STARTING OUT

can i do own way of trainning

Post by superman2008 »

i have a question regarding weight trainning , i have seen many plans and programs which the trainer recommands to follow with, what about if i don't wanna follow any program and just in the training day exercise what i do like or feel wanna do , for example let's say the plan from the club or trainer saying today i have to do ABC , and actually i don't wanna follow such orders wanna follow what i feel i wanna do , is that ok , can i do such thing and gain though beneift from doing that not following his program . :?:

thanks ,
mzaruba423
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by mzaruba423 »

of course you can do whatever you'd like. and you'll get results if you know what you're doing / work hard; however, a trainer and some of the people on this website (take swanso for example) probably know a lot more and could give you a lot better results by helping you with a program
swanso5
VETERAN

Post by swanso5 »

how will you see progress?
Mystik
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

Post by Mystik »

I followed plan for 8 months before I found this website. After reading a lot of what the other people on here say, and the articles I've read that they directed me to I was able to change the way I trained and I've had the best results I've ever had.

So yea you can do it yourself....you just have to spend the time getting educated first so you know what you're doing.
Packard
VETERAN

Post by Packard »

Almost anyone can get in great shape by working out hard for long hours everyday of the week.

The smart ones get in great shape by doing the minimum amount to accomplish that.

By working "smart" you will have a program that is sustainable--and one that you can live with for many years. So you can get in great shape and stay there.

So I would select a program with some care. Obviously you can change it at any time, but if you are not getting satisfactory results you would better served with a different routine than by simply adding on to an existing one until it becomes so burdensome that you eventually quite.

Beginners are, as a rule, not able to come up with a routine that is "smart" on their own. You'd do better using a tested routine.
miller1089
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by miller1089 »

you really have to find out what your body responds to best in a structured regiment first and then do your own thing, because of your proportions and what not some exercises are going to work better and so on and so forth...