Can anyone help?

Which workout routine or program is best for your fitness goal? Post your programs here!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

TimetoLose2Day
STARTING OUT

Can anyone help?

Post by TimetoLose2Day »

Hello, new here at Shapefit, but im determined and willing!!

I need help creating a workout plan. I have little time on hands due to working 50-60 hour weeks and cooking, cleaning.. etc. goals are to lose fat everywhere.. but especially the hips and thighs (isnt that every womans problem area? lol) I like to bike ride but hate running. I dont have access to free weights and no gym membership. Please help me out if anyone has any pointers or recommend what i should do? On a scale from 1 -10 fitness level right now is probably around a 4. Thanks all!! :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

Try the circuit on this link if you're able. You can do it at home 3x a week, on alternate days. I gave it as an idea to someone recently.

Click Here
cassiegose
VETERAN

Post by cassiegose »

Hi there,

I would definitely try that workout provided by bossman. Hes a smart man and definitely knows his stuff. :)

I would also try to build some muscle to help rev up that metabolism. There are lots of exercises that you can do just using body weight or with a few free weights (which are pretty affordable and can be found at any large chain store like WalMart or KMart). On the days that you're not doing bossmans circuit you could do pushups, bodyweight squats variations, bodyweight lunge variations, deadlifts, pushup variations, dips, row variations (youll need free weights for these).

As for losing fat in your hips/thighs, unfortionately it is impossible to "spot reduce" or lose fat in selected areas. With a good diet plan and a solid workout routine you should be able to lose fat all over though, especially in the stubborn hip area.

Hope this helps...

Cassie :)
bashful_88
STARTING OUT

Good work out plan

Post by bashful_88 »

hey why dont you check this site out as well...fitness.com
they have a virtual demo of everday free exercises and you can create your very own work out plan! its amazing...